Quality features of a Polyfaser Swimming Pool
- More than 40 years of experience in the processing of GFK
- Production through hand lay up method. This guarantees a uniform layer construction and wall thickness
- Specifically, for swimming pools developed ECO Gelcoat (colour)
- Buffer layer made of vinylester-resin (osmosis barrier), against water intrusion.
- Hardening process in special heading chamber. This gives the structure greater stability and duration
- Glassy surface, easy cleaning
- Neatly processed pool bowl (it does not have to be covered with edge stones)
- Lateral reinforcements on the swimming pool structure
- Obligatory, severe quality controls. From the raw materials up to the finished product
- Delivery through our whit crane equipped vehicles. In this way we do always guarantee a flawless on time delivery. Eventual elevations (max distance crane - excavation = 10 m) are included.