Chronology of success story
Founded as a small family business, Polyfaser is today recognized as a leading company in the production of swimming pools and glass reinforced plastic (GFK) as well as swimming pool enclosures.
This modern family-owned company currently employs over 100 local, highly qualified staff members, who, thanks to their long-standing experience daily contribute to the company's success. All of the Polyfaser's quality products are exclusively manufactured in Prato allo Stelvio, South Tyrol.
Chronology of an over 40 years long success story
- 1968: Establishment of the Company by Josef and Elda Wagmeister. At that time the exclusive use of high quality materials as well as reliability for transportation and installation were already main principles.
- 1985: Establishment of an independent distribution company in Austria.
- 2003: Realization of an info point feat. showroom of 3,500m² in Bad Fischau (Vienna)
- 2005: Development and manufacturing of enclosures for swimming pools (sliding elements)
- 2007: Transfer of the business to the sons, Horst, Helmut and Manfred, who are now running the company according to their parents' principles.
Polyfaser designs, develops and produces swimming pools and enclosures for wholesale and retail. Polyfaser products all feature durability, functionality and design. Our long-standing experience, the know-how as well as different safety measures are guarantee for long-lasting quality.
Every year Polyfaser produces:
ca. 1.000 (GFK) monobloc swimming pools, available in many different models
ca. 100 pre-fabricated (GFK) swimming pools, for private, public and municipal facilities
ca. 300 steam baths (GFK) available in different sizes, for the public and different sector
ca. 80 boats (GFK) hull and deck for a renowned shipyard
ca. 350 swimming pool enclosures, the perfect crowning piece for any pool